Route description 2017
- The stages run both through the scenic Norwegian littoral landscape, and cut through the rolling landscape on both sides of the Norwegian – Swedish border
- All three stages include hill sprints (“Queen of the Mountain”) and point sprints (Super Sprint)
- Thursday 17. August: Prologue, Halden town centre
- Friday 18. August: 1st stage, starting downtown Halden and ending in Mysen
- Saturday 19. August: 2nd stage, starting in Sarpsborg, finishing in Fredrikstad. By the way, Fredrikstad town celebrates its 450th anniversary!
- 20th August: final stage. This one starts at the middle of the Old Svinesund Bridge, precisely at the border between Norway and Sweden. Running through Sweden, and crossing the border three times, the stage ends in Halden centre